Camp Greenbrier for Boys was established in 1898 and is accredited by the American Camp Association. Located on the banks of the Greenbrier River in Alderson, West Virginia, the camp is approximately 25 miles west of White Sulphur Springs, home of the Greenbrier Resort. Operated by the same family for three generations, Camp Greenbrier is a safe haven where boys have fun, gain self-confidence, and make lifelong friends.In 1948, Camp Greenbrier was purchased from the estate of the family of Dr. Walter Hullihen by Theodore Garnett, Bus Male, and Cooper Dawson. Mr. Garnett was the sole owner of Greenbrier from the late 1950's until his daughter, Maria Hood, and her husband Bob took over in the early 1970's. The camp is currently operated by the Hoods, Maria's son Will Harvie, and Will's wife, Lenka.
(Please contact camp directly for updated session schedule.)
First Term - Sunday, June 27 to Saturday, July 17; Total Camp Fee (Incl. Tax) $2,525.00
No Reviews to display