Mason is one of the oldest continuously operating youth camps in the world. We started in 1900, as Camp Washington, owned by the Trenton/Mercer County YMCA. A few years later, we moved to an island in the Delaware River and changed our name to Camp Wilson. After a flood destroyed the site in 1955 we moved to our current location and rebuilt as "Central New Jersey Y camps".
(Please contact camp directly for updated session schedule.)
No Reviews to display